Monthly Archives: March 2012

1099s – Should I do them?

Some companies prepare 1099¬ís for everyone eventhough it may not be required. If you paid any individual more than $600 for personal services, then a 1099 is required (that includes paying an unincorporated landlord). When we say individuals, that may … Continue reading

Posted in General, Income Tax, International Taxation, LLC's, Sub S Corporations | 2,348 Comments