Monthly Archives: December 2012

Homestead Exemption if I rent the home

You will not be able to retain the homestead exemption if the home is rented. The exemption is for your primary personal residence only.

Posted in General, Income Tax, Newsletter Topics, Retirement Accounts | 12,057 Comments

Social Security in 2012 – How much can I earn without reducing SSoc Pmt

Social Security If you were born January 2, 1943, through January 1, 1955, then your full retirement age for retirement insurance benefits is 66. If you work and are full retirement age or older, you may keep all of your … Continue reading

Posted in Income Tax, Retirement Accounts | 6,361 Comments